Missouri Bee Day
Get ready for the beekeeping event of the year – Missouri Bee Day! As the Missouri State Beekeeping Association, we’re proud to present the largest one-day beekeeping conference in the state, a celebration of all things bees and honey. Whether you’re a seasoned beekeeper or just starting your buzz-worthy journey, Missouri Bee Day has something for everyone.
- 7 Tracks of Presentations: Dive deep into the world of beekeeping with seven specialized tracks, catering to bee enthusiasts of all levels. From beginners eager to start their first hive to seasoned beekeeping veterans, there’s a track just for you.
- Expert Speakers: Learn from industry experts, renowned beekeepers, and scientists who will share their knowledge, experiences, and the latest innovations in beekeeping practices.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with fellow beekeepers, exchange tips and tricks, and build a supportive community that shares your passion for these essential pollinators.
- Interactive Workshops: Hands-on sessions for a more immersive learning experience. Whether you want to master hive inspection techniques or explore advanced beekeeping strategies, our workshops have you covered.
- Vendor Expo: Discover the latest beekeeping equipment, tools, and products from a variety of vendors. It’s the perfect opportunity to upgrade your beekeeping arsenal and explore new bee-friendly products.
Cory StevensStevens Bee Company
Cory Stevens comes to us from his 27 acre farm in Bloomfield, MO, which he manages for wildlife and pollinator habitat. Cory and his wife Jaime own Stevens Bee Company where they select for mite resistant VSH stock. Cory is a Past President of Missouri State Beekeepers Association, and earned a MS in entomology from University of Nebraska – Lincoln. He was certified as a Master Beekeeper by EAS in 2013, and trained by Sue Cobey in 2014 to instrumentally inseminate queen bees. He slips bees into random conversation with strangers, and annoys his wife by constantly talking about bees.